Author Topic: BIG VH  (Read 7289 times)

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
BIG VH
« on: January 06, 2012, 09:23:28 PM »
Ed must of kicked the meth and gained some weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gFAEnVY1MZo#!

Raddion

• View Profile
BIG VH
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
I'm not sure what was worse, that video or seeing Steven Tyler shirtless on Inside Edition the other night..
#bigmoobs

Link

• View Profile
Re: BIG VH
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 06:06:13 PM »
The setlist blew and WTF is Dave wearing? Carhart bibs?

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:59:08 PM »
http://old.arrmo.com/thereisaidit/thereisaidit.html

THE ďSETLIST JUNKIEĒ FAN: This particular species has definitely been created by the internet. This is how it generally works: band rehearses setlist, band goes on tour and plays that same setlist every night, people have a good time rocking out to the songs they know and go home happy. Everyone knows this, even the Setlist Junkie. But the Setlist Junkie will spend hours online reviewing the text messaged setlist of a show thatís probably on another continent where the band hasnít played in 15 years, and then bitch and whine because they played their famous songs rather than the B-side of a solo single the bass player released in Angola in 1974. Meanwhile, half a continent away, people who havenít seen the band in 15 years, proceed to rock out to the greatest hits and go home happy. Setlist junkies spend the rest of their miserable existences trainspotting.

Raddion

• View Profile
BIG VH
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
I liked Dave's outfit. Does that bar have a PA system?

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 11:35:39 PM »
hater hater

THE ďSETLIST JUNKIEĒ FAN: This particular species has definitely been created by the internet. This is how it generally works: band rehearses setlist, band goes on tour and plays that same setlist every night, people have a good time rocking out to the songs they know and go home happy. Everyone knows this, even the Setlist Junkie. But the Setlist Junkie will spend hours online reviewing the text messaged setlist of a show thatís probably on another continent where the band hasnít played in 15 years, and then bitch and whine because they played their famous songs rather than the B-side of a solo single the bass player released in Angola in 1974. Meanwhile, half a continent away, people who havenít seen the band in 15 years, proceed to rock out to the greatest hits and go home happy. Setlist junkies spend the rest of their miserable existences trainspotting.

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »

THE "STEPFORD" FAN: This particular species can be found hanging around musical forums and message boards. Much like it's cousin THE "FANBOY" who spends all his time raving about some crappy cancelled show (ex. Star Trek, X-Files, Dark Shadows, etc.) or has-been movie (ex. Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, etc.). The Stepford worship and praises all that his band has done, no matter how stale (VH setlist) or misguided (Dave's clothing) it is. The Stepford believes that criticism of any type is a direct attack on himself and his honor. He will valiantly defend his beloved group to the very end, for they are the superior being in his tiny tunnel vision universe. Symptom include but not limited to: "Wow, I can't believe they played 'Jump' for an encore". "Holy shit dude, they opened with 'You Really Got Me', again!". " I like Magica!" , "Boy, I sure hope the Stones play 'Satisfaction' tonight."  Beware of the Stepford for they are a dangerous breed. They would easily stab you with a 1977 replica tour pen for saying that hearing 'Somebody Get Me A Doctor' hasn't sounded that shitty since Michael Anthony butchered it on the '97/'98 Cherone is my life partner  tour .

metaljim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 03:59:38 PM »
Interesting how much Roth looks like Dan Akroyd's "Two Wild and Crazy Guys" character from SNL.

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
BIG VH
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 11:22:01 AM »
Liking the new single a lot, supposedly the whole album has leaked?

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:23:05 PM »
Liking the new single a lot, supposedly the whole album has leaked?
It was, but the UMG has pretty much shut it down everywhere in the US. The Radio gets it tomorrow, so the bans should be lifted then. A lot of people are saying 'Tattoo' is a reworking of 'Down In Flames'.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kCj0VfD22o"

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
BIG VH
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »
The verse and prechorus borrow from DIF but chorus is very different. Totally new lyrics and modern production too so it's not really like listening to that song. I'm not sure the album really leaked, hard to shut down anything in electronic form but guess we'll see soon.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:32:28 PM by TAP »

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:24 PM »
I thought itunes would have some info about it, or let you pre-order, but they don't have shit about it.  Do I have to fucking go to Walmart like Black Ice for this?

A new Van Halen album that I'm actually interested in.  Wow.  28 years since I felt like that.  Actually less, because I wanted 5150 to be good.  That didn't work out for me though. 

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
BIG VH
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
It will show up on iTunes later tonight, the single that is plus the album preorder. I'm sure you can find the single before then if you look hard

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 01:20:09 AM »
Thank you, Van Halenite.

Haven't found tickets available for The Darkness yet.....

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 06:58:42 AM »
I thought itunes would have some info about it, or let you pre-order, but they don't have shit about it.  Do I have to fucking go to Walmart like Black Ice for this?

A new Van Halen album that I'm actually interested in.  Wow.  28 years since I felt like that.  Actually less, because I wanted 5150 to be good.  That didn't work out for me though.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfQ-hV3WtA"