Author Topic: FB  (Read 2112 times)

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
FB
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:44:18 AM »
So, I recall being told about an ARRMO group on FB during my last WCBO meeting last month.  I got the fuck off of FB after about six months due to an overwhelming depression that was brought on by realizing that a very large percentage of the people I know in this life are actually in need of sterilization.  But I guess I could get back on with a new identity and just focus on the truly important things in life, which is interacting with other good Americans, and people who want to be Americans if they know what's good for them. 

Someone, guide me.

God bless.

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
Re: FB
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:54:44 AM »
It's good to have a different identity for every aspect of life.  Therefore, neither you nor others really know what the hell is going on.

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 01:36:54 PM »
That's pretty much what I've told the judge every time for the last thirty years.

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 01:38:27 PM »
"Like"

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 10:28:26 PM »
So, I recall being told about an ARRMO group on FB during my last WCBO meeting last month.  I got the fuck off of FB after about six months due to an overwhelming depression that was brought on by realizing that a very large percentage of the people I know in this life are actually in need of sterilization.  But I guess I could get back on with a new identity and just focus on the truly important things in life, which is interacting with other good Americans, and people who want to be Americans if they know what's good for them. 

Someone, guide me.

God bless.

I hate FB and agree with your sterilization comment. Just seems to be convenient....

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 11:12:01 PM »
OK, I'm trying to set up an account, but the vile fucks won't let me use Godless Furtrapper as a name??????/  How the fuck do they know that isn't my real name?  I met a chick last year who's names is Table...don't get me started...and now I have to wait to get a code that comes on my cell...which doesn't work on most parts of the island...but I will do this.  And you fuckers will entertain me.  And we will discuss Saxon, and other pertinent issues.
God bless.

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 08:54:37 AM »
Yea, ya gotta use your real name.

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »
Gary Furtrapper seems to be taken already

artcinco

• Global Moderator
  • #word
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »
So now that the last member of ARRMO message board island has escaped to FB, will this here anachronism fade into obscurity like the one before it?

http://arrminfo.activeboard.com/f365700/arrmo-dot-com/

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 01:25:12 PM »
Could be!