Author Topic: Saipan  (Read 1739 times)

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
Saipan
« on: June 16, 2014, 10:40:24 PM »
Greetings from the Tropic Of Grunge.  Good fucking god, this place is strange.  I haven't seen this many failed businesses since I was in Mexico.  And then you throw a bunch of Japanese and Russian tourists into the mix, with 90 degree days and depressed Chinese hookers?  It's a riot, folks.  A depressed, hot, sad, riot.  Can I have another vodka and grapefruit juice?  Vicodan chaser, please.

Anyone who tells you that wrecking a scooter in the rain with a belly full of booze and pain pills isn't eye opening just doesn't know the universe they are living in.

There is ZERO King Diamond here.  ZERO.

HK

• View Profile
Re: Saipan
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »
Greetings from the Tropic Of Grunge.  Good fucking god, this place is strange.  I haven't seen this many failed businesses since I was in Mexico.  And then you throw a bunch of Japanese and Russian tourists into the mix, with 90 degree days and depressed Chinese hookers?  It's a riot, folks.  A depressed, hot, sad, riot.  Can I have another vodka and grapefruit juice?  Vicodan chaser, please.

Anyone who tells you that wrecking a scooter in the rain with a belly full of booze and pain pills isn't eye opening just doesn't know the universe they are living in.

There is ZERO King Diamond here.  ZERO.

That sounds worse than Wisconsin.

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »
Well, I'm basically healed up.  Reckon it's' time to do it again.  Hope it doesn't rain. 8)

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 10:43:08 AM »
If a girl refuses the offer to buy her a drink than she is not a she. Ladyboys tape their junk up into the cracks of their asses and don't drink for fear of having to go the bathroom. Just some worldly advice.

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 10:21:44 PM »
I don't think that's going on here, to be honest.  If we go to Thailand, then it's an issue.

I found the local VFW.  It's my new spot.  Awesome internet juke box and a real shuffleboard table.  Plus it's second floor, open air.  I can yell at the Japanese in the street while half drunk.  "I see you, Master Race!  I fucking see you!!!!"