Author Topic: The Return Of Supe/1 Ticket Left For Africa  (Read 1087 times)

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
The Return Of Supe/1 Ticket Left For Africa
« on: June 10, 2013, 10:37:36 AM »
Young man, where the fuck have you been?!  We've been worried sick.  We've had flyers posted from Brooklyn to Nashville to Nola to the greater Seattle area....the sobbing has been intense.  We thought you'd joined one of those cults that California has in abundance.  I prayed to Geezer that Sabbatology had NOT been discarded for some worthless belief system that doesn't even begin to rock....please, tell us.

ps.
I've got one extra ticket to the Congo leg of the Sabbath tour if you're interested.  Do you have a machete' and a firearm?  We'll be staying with a group of child-soldiers and an armed chimpanzee, but don't let that alarm you.  Once you're high as shit on the local drugs, fear is truly irrelevant.   (Krawdad isn't coming, he says-in this strange Foghorn Leghorn voice he has recently begun to talk in all the time- the Haitian part of the tour is "enough colored boys fuh me in one year, I say, I say!!"  I think it has something to do with work and the threat of being kicked out of the Atlanta country club he's a member of.  I told him going to Haiti dressed like Col. Sanders was a bad idea, but he has become convinced that I am nothing more than a drug addled idiot in a Molly Hatchet shirt.  Go figure.)

Supernaut

• View Profile
Re: The Return Of Supe/1 Ticket Left For Africa
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 02:59:29 AM »
First off good to see your alive and still roaming around this big blue marble, when your Facebook page suddenly went dead I thought oh shit the Feds finally caught up with him or maybe Weedy somehow put a coherent thought together and exacted some type of revenge. Me I've been lost in the Emerald Triangle sampling the most insane supersonic sativa this planet has to offer. I decided to leave after one guy showed up, he was all quiet most of the time, the only thing he'd say was " I love when you call me big poppa"  and things got really weird when he held up a jumbo pack of rubber bands and said " let see what kind of lands these could take us too"  I didn't want to stick around to find out, plus I heard Sabbath was coming out with a new album and wanted to get a copy of it. 

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:48:56 AM »
<Walter voice> Legal in Washington, dude.  Legal in Washington.

WCBO's Activate!!!

Just got tickets for two shows in Syria, let me know if you're interested.  I can get you a Col. Sanders suit for cheap.  (Personally, I wear a Captain America uniform whenever I'm in the Middle East.  They eat that shit up.  Oh man, they love to laugh.)

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 09:43:16 PM »
Also....I think, just putting this out there....we need a Nazareth thread.

Supernaut

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 03:29:35 PM »
lets save all the Nazareth talk for Easter dinner