Author Topic: Queensrychist  (Read 9759 times)

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
Queensrychist
« on: July 16, 2012, 11:03:53 AM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...  they are now the Dio message board of metal bands.

agentalbert

• View Profile
Re: Queensrychist
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 03:07:30 PM »
Who's the ladyfriend?

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 04:53:37 PM »
I think she wanted the band to dress up like signs of the zodiac.

TAP

• Administrator
  • #arrmo4.0
    • View Profile
    • New ARRMO website
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 09:54:12 PM »
Who's the ladyfriend?

Assume that's his wife who got sacked as QR manager which kicked a lot of this off.

HK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 07:48:30 PM »
I hold these truths to be self-evident: Megadeth is the Queensryche of thrash and Queensryche is the Megadeth of progressive heavy metal.   If you like either of them, it is with great regret that I must inform you that your taste in music sucks.   This, by no means, is intended to insinuate that you're a bad person, or unworthy of love and respect.  It simply means your Ipod should be seized and destroyed. 

Don't shoot the messenger.....and don't hate the player.  I don't make the rules. 

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »
I just read the court papers that are on Brave Words, and holy shit is Tate a fucking monumental bag of douche.  He was scaring those little fellas something awful.  He needs to be hunted by an even bigger douche.....Ted fucking Nugent.  That's the kind of pay per view my inner Roman is looking for.  I want to see Tate greased, with that incredible haircut, running through the wilds of Michigan with Ted hunting him with a compound bow. 
     But seriously folks, and what is more serious than a Queensryche thread....I fucking loved the early stuff. I dropped acid to "Rage For Order" one night in the Mojave desert and came out of it a changed fucking man.   And for a King Diamond fan to lay waste to an over wrought outfit like them, frankly...it just bewilders my ass.  Take hold of the cheese, dude. 

HK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »
Look, I don't make the rules.....and the rules don't have to make sense.  Megadeth and QR make bad music.

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:18 AM »
Is Manowar the Manowar of True Metal?

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »
Look, I don't make the rules.....and the rules don't have to make sense.  Megadeth and QR make bad music.
Krawdad, you ignorant slut....your inability to see the awesomeness of early Queensryche leaves the group no other choice than to insist you spend the entire weekend dressed up in "Rage For Order" era QR garb. 

HK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
Krawdad, you ignorant slut....your inability to see the awesomeness of early Queensryche leaves the group no other choice than to insist you spend the entire weekend dressed up in "Rage For Order" era QR garb.

Look, I don't have anything against overly serious, pseudo-intellectual, progressive rock bands fronted by humorless bullies that believe they are conveying a timely societal message of import.  I want to get that straight right off the bat.

Jesus, I really wish King Diamond would accost you, get up in your face, belt out a wailing falsetto scream about an inch from your nose, and drop you to your knees as you bleed from the ears on the cement floor of your chain linked dog kennel. 

sabbatology

• Praise Geezer !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 03:43:15 PM »

Look, I don't have anything against overly serious, pseudo-intellectual, progressive rock bands fronted by humorless bullies that believe they are conveying a timely societal message of import.  I want to get that straight right off the bat.

Jesus, I really wish King Diamond would accost you, get up in your face, belt out a wailing falsetto scream about an inch from your nose, and drop you to your knees as you bleed from the ears on the cement floor of your chain linked dog kennel.

This is the greatest post the ARRMO Mach XX Board has seen.

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
.....it's not chain linked, it's plexi glass.  It's NOT chain linked!!  He doesn't know what he's talking about. 

Great, now I'm crying. 

HK

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
.....it's not chain linked, it's plexi glass.  It's NOT chain linked!!  He doesn't know what he's talking about. 

Great, now I'm crying.

Do you not find it mildly ironic that in your compromised emotional state is when Geoff Tate would most enjoy spitting on you? 

Godless Fur Trapper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »

Do you not find it mildly ironic that in your compromised emotional state is when Geoff Tate would most enjoy spitting on you?
[/quote]

Any man with a pompadour mullet who sings in falsetto can spit all over me.  There, I said it. 

Oh god. 

What has this thread done to me?  Can we talk about Krokus?

HK

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 07:54:28 PM »

Any man with a pompadour mullet who sings in falsetto can spit all over me.  There, I said it. 

Oh god. 

What has this thread done to me?  Can we talk about Krokus?
[/quote]

Believe it or not, I was at the 1982 show in Pontotoc, Mississippi, where Mitt Romney caught Fernando Van Arb's guitar pick.   

He was literally going fucking insane.